Thursday, July 11, 2013

An unusual encounter and spark of my perpetuity...

                                                " Moon hangs around 
                                                 A blade over my head      
                                   Reminds me what to do before I'm dead
                                                 Night consumes light
                                                       And all i dread
                                   Reminds me what to do before I'm dead"


          Darkness all around. Lightning strikes and illuminates a young looking Females features and the alleyway in which she is standing.With her Dark and lavish hair cascading down and around her shoulders with a slight curl from a gentle breeze. I notice how her Beautifully sharp jawline is leading to soft, full, luscious pale lips. The dress she wore was like nothing I had ever seen. Fabric as black as the night itself cut loose and ruffled down showing just a sliver of cleavage, leaving just the right amount to the imagination. It hugged at her shoulders and down to her elbows where it flowed loosely to her knuckles. The shimmering black fabric clung to her sides and finally caressing her curvy hips, leaving it flow down to her feet in a slow flapping motion.

              Bright alluring green eyes had me Transfixed the moment my eyes gazed upon hers.My breath was caught in my chest. It was a seduction unlike anything i have ever felt, my entire body felt numb and confused as if it was in a trance. I tried to pull my eyes away when the lightning passed but the illumination of the moon shown just enough for my attention to continue to be zapped by her penetrating gaze. One thing i could discern myself was the intelligence behind those eyes.
              The hold her gaze had on me was loosening. My thoughts started to question what i was doing cutting through this alley in the first place and why had i left the party. She lifted her hand and gestured ever so slightly for me to come closer, In that instant my questions floated away and i was being pulled to her by an invisible string. It seemed to take a lifetime to come to be in front of her. The first thing i noticed was the intoxicating aroma of rosemary and lemons that's flowing off of her.  She raises her hand to place a finger under my chin and gently lifts my head up from staring at her nails, of which are colored the shade of crimson blood. Her intense gaze steals my breath once more while she leans over and brushes her lips upon mine for the briefest of moments. I let out the breath i was holding. She brings her left hand up to hold the back of my neck while bringing her face to the left of mine and whispers in my ear... "Come".. Satisfaction instantly washes over me in a cataclysm of tingles. Her hand glides down over my shoulder to my wrist and grabs a hold of my hand to lead the way. I oblige.
              We walk hand in hand to a place a block away. I end up in a room, Where you have to step down three steps all around to get to the black carpeted floor with pillows that are bathed in deep rich shades of reds, purples, greens, and blues. A small square table just shy of a foot is covered in lavish slices of Kiwi, Strawberry's, assorted melons, and apples and sits in the middle. Two Slim tall necked glasses, one filled with something red, and the other with what looks to be champagne. The room is bathed in flickering orange and red light coming from a built in fireplace on the wall to the right. Large black pots planted with small trees encompass the entire room, Dark hardwood floors underneath pathe the way to the walls and down the steps to the carpet. The ceiling is covered in what looks like bubbles but are just glass spheres hanging from electrical wires with light bulbs inside, giving off just a slight spark.
             She leads me to the floor, I sit facing the firelight while she sits opposite me with her back to the firelight.
"What shall i call you?," She says in a most seductive tone.
I respond with a nervous one, "Those closest to me call me Magnus".
"Magnus...That is an unusual name for one of this day and age, is it not?".
"I've never given it much thought," I say. "But i suppose. What shall i call you?,"
With a slight tug at the side of her mouth she responds, "Mistress."
"Mistress?..." I say.
"Mistress," she responds with a full wicked smile.
Transfixed, I just stare into her eyes. Mistress half turns and picks up the champagne filled glass and offers it to me, "Thirsty?." She asks.
            I accept the glass and put it to my slightly parted lips taking a sip. Pulling the drink from my mouth i feel a slight drip run down the side of my mouth. Before i have a chance to wipe it away, she reaches over, using her left hand to support her leaning weight, using her right thumb to seductively wipe the drip off my mouth and slowly trace the liquid across my bottom lip. All the while staring at my mouth and biting her own bottom lip. Leaning in she slowly pulls my bottom lip into her mouth sucking off the spilt champagne, letting a little moan escape her throat. After another little brush of her lips across mine she sits back, reaches behind her and grabs a piece of apple off the table.
          Penetrating my eyes again she brings the apple piece to her mouth and drags her teeth through the meat taking a sizable wet bite. I see some juice has started to trickle down her chin so i reach over and slowly lick the juice off with my tongue. I pull back and she holds the rest up to my mouth and raises an eyebrow, as if saying Is that all?. I accept the challenge with a slight curve of the mouth and lean forward taking the left over in my mouth, using my teeth I pull the apple sliver from her fingers and then trap my lips over each of her fingers to take the wetness from them. Mistress lets out a soft sigh.
         My chest starts to respond to her little noises of pleasure and she takes notice. Reaching over she puts her hand on my chest and pushes me gently to the floor. Mistress pulls up her dress and straddles me. With a slow grind of her hips against mine she pulls the waist of my pants down slightly allowing her to glance at the little bit of hair trailing down under my pants. She runs her nails along my stomach to my chest popping the snap buttons along the way leaving tiny red lines across my skin. A little moan escapes my throat and she gives one of my nipples a nice twist causing my back to arch and my hips to grind with hers. She bends down running her tongue along my abdomen up to my neck and along under my chin until she bites down on my bottom lip causing me to slightly wince. I respond with a gentle kiss at first, then i force my tongue into her mouth and massage my tongue against hers while i start a slow grind forcing my hard muscle against her inner thigh.
          I run my hands along her thighs moving her dress up slowly making my way to her waist only to feel that she has no panties on. I sit up with her still in my lap and pull the dress over her head. Not to my surprise she has no bra on either which only ignites my sex more. She runs her hands along my shoulders pushing my shirt off in the process. I reach around and grab her rear and pull her into me as i slowly circle my tongue around her left nipple and then give it a little suck. Using my tongue i make a trail leading up to her neck where i give a little lick then grab her around the back and pull her tight against me as i bite down..hard..on her exposed neck. She lets a loud moan escape her and digs her nails into my back.
         Reaching down between us she unbuttons my pants and pulls them open. She reaches in and grabs a hold of my dick, slowly stroking it. I hold her as i reverse our positions and put me on top. I trail my tongue down between her Brest's, around her belly button, and finally down between her thighs. A moment into it she starts to grind against my mouth as she grips my hair and holds me in place, moving my tongue up and down and in between. I move back up between her Brest's and stop on her mouth messaging our tongues to a rhythm. I run my hand down her neck to her breast and allow it to grip her as it slides down around her hip and finally ending between her thighs. I slip my fingers inside of her and slowly start to move in and out while she grinds. I remove my fingers and move up to eye level where she stares deeply into my eyes and takes hold of my hand and places those fingers into her mouth and slowly at first starts to lick the length of them and finishing with them in her mouth. It feels Warm and wet. My dick starts to throb harder.
            She grabs hold of my pants and underwear and slides them down in one motion for me to kick off. She grabs a hold of me and brings me right to her entry point. I can feel the wetness. She reaches around grabbing my ass and pulls forcing me deep inside her. We both let noises escape us and I start at a slow grinding rhythm which she returns in kind. Sweat starts to trickle down between my shoulder blades. She wraps her legs around and locks her ankles below my ass and starts to increase our speed which forces my dick to swell.
         She digs her nails deep into my lower back, pulling me down until our skin is grinding on each other. Her nails puncture the skin at the same moment i swell and burst inside of her. She growls deeply in that moment and does the unthinkable...She grabs my head and pulls my hair to force it to the side and then bites my neck, hard. The sensation of my orgasm accompanied by the nail punctures and the bite on my neck made me tingle in places i never thought possible. She has me locked in her embrace and wouldn't let go. My eyes snap open as i start to feel dizzy and my vision starts to blur. I realize then that she didn't playfully bite me, she bite my neck and was sucking violently at it. I could feel warmth trickle down my neck making its way between us. I could felt my body go slack and numb. The next thing i know I'm looking up at what looks to be stars and she drifts into my vision, I see two elongated teeth and her mouth is covered with blood, my blood, and it's smeared down her chest and dripping off her Brest.
          I choke out "Mistress?..."
She gives me a wicked smile and before all goes black i hear....

                                               "You Feel Alive 
                                     I've watched you change
                                            It's like you never
                                                 Had wings"






No comments:

Post a Comment